Disease Site: Multiple Myeloma
6 protocol(s) meet the specified criteria
- BMTCTN1506A Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, placebo-controlled Phase III Trial of the FLT3 Inhibitor Gilteritinib Administered as Maintenance Therapy Following Allogeneic Transplant for Patients with FLT3/ITD AML
- CLBH589D2222A multicenter, randomized, open-label Phase 2 study evaluating the safety and efficacy of three different regimens of oral panobinostat in combination with subcutaneous bortezomib and oral dexamethasone in patients with relapsed or relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma who have been previously exposed to immunomodulatory agents.
- CONNECT-MDS-AMLCONNECT MDS/AML: The Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) and Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Disease Registry
- JZP963-201A Phase 2, Prospective, Randomized, Open-label Study on the Efficacy of Defibrotide Added to Standard of Care Immunoprophylaxis for the Prevention of Acute Graft-versus-Host-Disease in Adult and Pediatric Patients After Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- NSMM-5001A global, prospective, non-interventional, observational study of presentation, treatment patterns, and outcomes in multiple myeloma patients - the INSIGHT-MM study
- PCYC-1140-IMA Randomized, Double-Blind Phase 3 Study of Ibrutinib in Combination with Corticosteroids versus Placebo in Combination with Corticosteroids in Subjects with New Onset Chronic Graft Versus Host Disease (cGVHD)