Disease Site: Gynecologic Cancers
5 protocol(s) meet the specified criteria
- 4010-01-001A Phase I Dose Escalation and Cohort Expansion Study of TSR-042, an anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody, in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors.
- EAY131Molecular Analysis for Therapy Choice (MATCH)
- NRG-GY006A Randomized Phase II Trial of Radiation Therapy and Cisplatin Alone or in Combination With Intravenous Triapine in Women With Newly Diagnosed Bulky Stage IB2, Stage II, IIIB, or IVA Cancer of the Uterine Cervix or Stage II-IVA Vaginal Cancer
- NRG-GY009A Randomized, Phase II/III Study of Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin and CTEP-Supplied Atezolozumab versus Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin/Bevacizumab and CTEP-Supplied Atezolizumab versus Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin/Bevacizumab in Platinum Resistant Ovarian Cancer
- RRX001-211-01A Phase II Study of RRx-001 in Platinum Refractory/Resistant Small Cell Lung Cancer, EGFR TKI Resistant EGFR+ T790M Negative Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, High Grade Neuroendocrine Tumors and Resistant/Refractory Ovarian Cancer Prior to Readministration of Platinum Based Doublet Regimens (QUADRUPLE THREAT)