Disease Site: Genitourinary Cancers
9 protocol(s) meet the specified criteria
- 4010-01-001A Phase I Dose Escalation and Cohort Expansion Study of TSR-042, an anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody, in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors.
- 56021927PCR3003A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase 3 Study of JNJ-56021927 in Subjects with High-risk, Localized or Locally Advanced Prostate Cancer Receiving Treatment with Primary Radiation Therapy
- D6020C00001A Phase 1, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of MEDI0680 (AMP-514) in Combination with MEDI4736 in Subjects with Advanced Malignancies
- EAY131Molecular Analysis for Therapy Choice (MATCH)
- LOXO-TRK-15002A Phase II Basket Study of Oral TRK Inhibitor LOXO-101 in Subjects with NTRK Fusion-Positive Tumors
- RAD-IFN-CS-003Phase III, Open Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of INSTILADRIN (rAd-IFN/SYN3) Administered Intravesically to Patients with High Grade, BCG Unresponsive Non-Muscle Invasice Bladder Cancer (NMIBC).
- RTOG0924Androgen Deprivation Therapy and High Dose Radiotherapy With or Without Whole-Pelvic Radiotherapy in Unfavorable Intermediate or Favorable High Risk Prostate Cancer: A Phase III Randomized Trial
- SP005A Randomized, Double Blind, Multicenter, Parallel-Group,Phase III Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of DCVAC/PCa Versus Placebo in Men with Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer Eligible for 1st Line Chemotherapy
- WO39210A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Study of Atezolizumab (Anti-PD-L1 Antibody) as Adjuvant Therapy in Patients with Renal Cell Carcinoma at High Risk of Developing Metastasis Following Nephrectomy.