Disease Site: Gastrointestinal Cancers
12 protocol(s) meet the specified criteria
- 4010-01-001A Phase I Dose Escalation and Cohort Expansion Study of TSR-042, an anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody, in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors.
- A021502Randomized Trial of Standard Chemotherapy Alone or Combined With Atezolizumab as Adjuvant Therapy for Patients With Stage III Colon Cancer and Deficient DNA Mismatch Repair
- CANSTEM111PA Phase III Study of BBI-608 plus nab-Paclitaxel with Gemcitabine in Adult Patients with Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma.
- COG-AHEP0731COG AHEP0731 - Treatment of Children with All Stages of Hepatoblastoma with Temsirolimus (IND#122782, NSC#683864) Added to High Risk Stratum Treatment
- EA2161A Phase II Study of MLN0128 (TAK-228) in Rapalog-Resistant Advanced Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors (PNET)
- EAY131Molecular Analysis for Therapy Choice (MATCH)
- LOXO-TRK-15002A Phase II Basket Study of Oral TRK Inhibitor LOXO-101 in Subjects with NTRK Fusion-Positive Tumors
- N1048A Phase II/III Trial of Neoadjuvant FOLFOX with Selective Use of Combined Modality Chemoradiation versus Preoperative Combined Modality Chemoradiation for Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer Patients Undergoing Low Anterior Resection with Total Mesorectal Excision (PROSPECT)
- NRG-GI001Randomized Phase III Study of Focal Radiation Therapy for Unresectable, Localized Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma
- NRG-GI004Colorectal Cancer Metastatic dMMR Immuno-Therapy (COMMIT) Study: A Randomized Phase III Study of mFOLFOX6/Bevacizumab Combination Chemotherapy with or without Atezolizumab or Atezolizumab Monotherapy in the First-Line treatment of Patients with Deficient DNA Mismatch Repair (dMMR) Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- RTOG0848A Phase II-R and A Phase III Trial Evaluating Both *Erlotinib (PH II-R) And Chemoradiation (PH III) As Adjuvant Treatment For Patients With Resected Head Of Pancreas Adenocarcinoma
- S1613A Randomized Phase II Study of Trastuzumab and Pertuzumab (TP) Compared to Cetuximab and Irinotecan (CETIRI) in Advanced/Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (MCRC) with HER-2 Amplification