Disease Site: Gastrointestinal Cancers
13 protocol(s) meet the specified criteria
- 4010-01-001A Phase I Dose Escalation and Cohort Expansion Study of TSR-042, an anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody, in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors.
- A021502Randomized Trial of Standard Chemotherapy Alone or Combined With Atezolizumab as Adjuvant Therapy for Patients With Stage III Colon Cancer and Deficient DNA Mismatch Repair
- CA209648A Randomized Phase 3 Study of Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab or Nivolumab Combined With Fluorouracil Plus Cisplatin Versus Fluorouracil Plus Cisplatin in Subjects With Unresectable Advanced, Recurrent or Metastatic Previously Untreated Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- CANSTEM111PA Phase III Study of BBI-608 plus nab-Paclitaxel with Gemcitabine in Adult Patients with Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma.
- CBT-101-01Phase 1 Multicenter Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Preliminary Efficacy of CBT-101 in Subjects with Advanced Solid Tumors and c-Met Dysregulation
- D419CC00002A Randomized, Open-label, Multi-center Phase III Study of Durvalumab and Tremelimumab as First-line Treatment in Patients with Unresectable Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HIMALAYA)
- EAY131Molecular Analysis for Therapy Choice (MATCH)
- LOXO-TRK-15002A Phase II Basket Study of Oral TRK Inhibitor LOXO-101 in Subjects with NTRK Fusion-Positive Tumors
- N1048A Phase II/III Trial of Neoadjuvant FOLFOX with Selective Use of Combined Modality Chemoradiation versus Preoperative Combined Modality Chemoradiation for Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer Patients Undergoing Low Anterior Resection with Total Mesorectal Excision (PROSPECT)
- NRG-GI002A Phase II Clinical Trial Platform of Sensitization Utilizing Total Neoadjuvant Therapy (TNT) in Rectal Cancer
- NRG-GI004Colorectal Cancer Metastatic dMMR Immuno-Therapy (COMMIT) Study: A Randomized Phase III Study of mFOLFOX6/Bevacizumab Combination Chemotherapy with or without Atezolizumab or Atezolizumab Monotherapy in the First-Line treatment of Patients with Deficient DNA Mismatch Repair (dMMR) Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- S1613A Randomized Phase II Study of Trastuzumab and Pertuzumab (TP) Compared to Cetuximab and Irinotecan (CETIRI) in Advanced/Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (MCRC) with HER-2 Amplification
- WVU011418Adherence to colorectal cancer screening in rural patients offered testing in a mobile mammography setting (Bonnies Bus Screening Study).