Disease Site: Gastrointestinal Cancers
13 protocol(s) meet the specified criteria
- 4010-01-001A Phase I Dose Escalation and Cohort Expansion Study of TSR-042, an anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody, in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors.
- A021501Preoperative Extended Chemotherapy vs. Chemotherapy Plus Hypofractionated Radiation Therapy for Borderline Resectable Adenocarcinoma of the Head of the Pancreas
- A021502Randomized Trial of Standard Chemotherapy Alone or Combined With Atezolizumab as Adjuvant Therapy for Patients With Stage III Colon Cancer and Deficient DNA Mismatch Repair
- APL-101-01Phase 1 Multicenter Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Preliminary Efficacy of APL-101 in Subjects with Advanced Solid Tumors and c-Met Dysregulation
- CA209648A Randomized Phase 3 Study of Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab or Nivolumab Combined With Fluorouracil Plus Cisplatin Versus Fluorouracil Plus Cisplatin in Subjects With Unresectable Advanced, Recurrent or Metastatic Previously Untreated Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- D419CC00002A Randomized, Open-label, Multi-center Phase III Study of Durvalumab and Tremelimumab as First-line Treatment in Patients with Unresectable Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HIMALAYA)
- DV3-MEL-01A Phase 1b/2, Open-label, Multicenter, Dose-escalation and Expansion Trial of Intratumoral SD-101 in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma or Recurrent or Metastatic Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- EA2165A Randomized Phase II Study of Nivolumab After Combined Modality Therapy (CMT) in High Risk Anal Cancer
- EAY131Molecular Analysis for Therapy Choice (MATCH)
- NRG-GI002A Phase II Clinical Trial Platform of Sensitization Utilizing Total Neoadjuvant Therapy (TNT) in Rectal Cancer
- NRG-GI004Colorectal Cancer Metastatic dMMR Immuno-Therapy (COMMIT) Study: A Randomized Phase III Study of mFOLFOX6/Bevacizumab Combination Chemotherapy with or without Atezolizumab or Atezolizumab Monotherapy in the First-Line treatment of Patients with Deficient DNA Mismatch Repair (dMMR) Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- S1613A Randomized Phase II Study of Trastuzumab and Pertuzumab (TP) Compared to Cetuximab and Irinotecan (CETIRI) in Advanced/Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (MCRC) with HER-2 Amplification
- WVU011418Adherence to colorectal cancer screening in rural patients offered testing in a mobile mammography setting (Bonnies Bus Screening Study).